Thursday, April 13, 2006

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE ON IPOD CAUSES NICKY-BABY TO SWITCH BREAKFAST CEREALS.

A New York-based group of Franco-American subversives found itself the object of media scorn when its latest plot attempt went awry.

The group left a series of subliminal messages on Nicky-baby's iPod that were intended to motivate the lazy Chicagoan to write new entries for his world-famous blog.

"You will post. You will post. You will post."

Instead of stimulating Nicky-baby's creative writing juices, however, the messages merely persuaded him to forgo Kellogg's cereals in favor of Post.

"I was sitting at the breakfast table listening to a Jerry Vale song," Nicky-baby said during an interview at Tavern on the Green. "My mom asked if I wanted my usual bowl of Frosted Flakes. But for some reason, I had a killer craving for Post Grape Nuts instead. And I don't even own a pair of Birkenstocks. Go figure!"

Nicky-baby then exited the interview with current girlfriend--former Night Court star Markie Post--on his arm.

4 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Well finally, your back, Nicky-Baby! You don't have to own a pair of Birkenstock, you know. ;-)

I still prefer frosted flakes, though.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Hahahahahhahaha!

I'm still waiting for some original work:)

kim

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger christina said...

Here I am thinking "Markie Post? Isn't she, like, about 100 years old by now?" And then I think "Oh, now I get it - Markie Post!" I'm slow that way.

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina,
You think you're slow, I didn't get the Markie "Post" comment until you explained it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home